Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    POLITIC ALLEY
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POLITIC ALLEY
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Supporting a Mike Moore movie?

Blasphemy!

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nico:
Supporting a Mike Moore movie?

Always.

Mike? The patriot who acts!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's another liberal you may not like: one of our best songwriters, Steve Earle.

Don't watch this!

It's too gruesome. But do listen to it.

Good old Steve.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More on Palin.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Actually, I prefer to discuss the very very very very liberal, left winger, religious blasphemer, by the name of Doug Spaulding.

In fact he hangs around with a lot of wacky friends like Obama:
For Spaulding, it's Bishop Spong, for instance.

What I am pointing out is that we can point out all kinds of stuff with everybody. I can find fault with Christ. How dare he let his disciples work at plucking the heads of wheat on the Sabbath?

GIve people some latitude. Otherwise you can find fault in everything and everybody.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Knox:
I prefer to discuss the very very very very liberal, left winger, religious blasphemer, by the name of Doug Spaulding.

My old friend Mr Knox! Blessings to you.

quote:
I can find fault with Christ.

Wow. I cannot.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Seriously, is there any movement to limit the length of political campaigns in the United States, and where do I sign up? In other countries they are only allowed to run for three weeks--not three years or three decades, like here!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Step aside all you Sillies, and
MAKE WAY~
MAKE WAY FOR THE OBAMESSIAH~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8cNtH1mULo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ted9Hzn8foY&feature=related

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
In other countries they are only allowed to run for three weeks--not three years or three decades, like here!

I know! I was reading recently that Australia allows campaigns for a few weeks (I diremember exactly how many), and here we are going on for years!

It's a media contest.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by embroiderer:
Step aside all you Sillies...

Oh no, not the Obama/Messiah stuff! I was wondering how long it would take for it to arrive here.

My mum called me last week asking about what I knew about it - she said they've been talking it up at her church (in the deep southeast).

I said I hadn't heard the nonsense but am not surprised at what people won't put on the internet!

They attend an evangelical parish in NW Florida, and are probably the only congregants there voting for Obama!

My parents are good Southern Conservative Democrat types from way back. They're a dying breed.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
How DARE anyone try to follow Jesus's example!

Or so I got from the video posted.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nico:
How DARE anyone try to follow Jesus's example!

I believe the correct acronym is LMAO!

quote:
Or so I got from the video posted.

Yeah, I didn't actually get much of anything from it - it made little sense to me, and I was wondering what was the point.

It didn't make me think. It didn't amuse me. It didn't even make me mad. It just made me say "huh"?

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Yeah, I didn't actually get much of anything from it - it made little sense to me, and I was wondering what was the point.

It didn't make me think. It didn't amuse me. It didn't even make me mad. It just made me say "huh"?

Welcome, Obamaite. You see nothing wrong.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
Seriously, is there any movement to limit the length of political campaigns in the United States, and where do I sign up? In other countries they are only allowed to run for three weeks--not three years or three decades, like here!
Man, I will be SO VERY GLAD when all this is over!

Posts: 232 | Location: The Land of Trees and Heroes | Registered: 10 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Knox:
Welcome, Obamaite. You see nothing wrong.

I guess not.

Obamaite is a good word?

"Live Forever!"