Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Most DANGEROUS Motion Pictures Ever
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most DANGEROUS Motion Pictures Ever
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
What is a Michael Moore? But seriously, Moore has the talant to do a lot of good but ultimately he turns out to be nothing but ambulatory phlegm. Now Paddy Cheyefsky…I’d love to see his take on the state of things.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chapter 31,

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chap, "ambulatory phlegm" is that not the by-product of a persistent "hack?"

Curious!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cough

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bingo!

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Letting my mom watch any film version of "Heidi." Now THAT'S dangerous!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Ambulatory phlegm"! Great one, Chap!
Did you mean Paddy Chayefsky, though?

Dandy, I get misty watching the Shirley Temple version!
Mrs. Braling falls apart over "Little House On The Prairie".

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both great shows if you try to forget about the book!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II,
Sorry about the misspelling. My fault for looking up a name I did not know how to spell on the ever inconsistent Google rather than using an Encyclopedia of Literature.

posted Hide Post
Hey, what happened to Grasstains? I hope I didn't drive her away. I certainly didn't mean to; but it seems she left in a huff the other day.
Maybe she went to the Panic Room for a rest. I'll get some flowers and some Asti Spumante and go over there and try to make up...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The upcoming "Becoming Jane" sounds like a good addition to the dangerous or at least major waste list.

posted Hide Post
I have seen several references to the "Panic Room." What, pray tell, is the
Panic Room" and where would find it if there was a need?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
In a movie context, The Panic Room was a 2002 thriller starring Jodie Foster. Info here!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Jodie Foster, I recently asked Forry what kind of modern horror films he enjoys, and after thinking for a moment, he said he doesn't find an awful lot of modern horror he enjoys, but said he really liked the recent suspense film Flightplan with Jodie. I replied that I thought it was one of the best pictures of the year!

In fact, I believe it was on August 14th I asked him this, as we were driving back from Ray Bradbury's house through afternoon LA traffic (an hour and a half to go fifteen miles!?)

Good old Forry.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“As we were driving back from Ray Bradbury’s house…” WITH FORRY???!!! Good golly, Miss Molly! You lucky dog!

posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's hard to avoid the sin of envy with guys like Doug, Biplane, and Nard around!