Tools

edit
 Login/Join

posted
edit

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HKGK,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 02 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get Bradbury An Illustrated Life. Its chock full of tatoo ideas. How about a tatoo of the Illustrated Man. It would be a tatoo within a tatoo within a tatoo.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're going for dinosaurs, don't forget that scientists classify them more closely with birds and lizards, often brightly-colored, rather than the duller shades of some reptiles.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another Illustrated Man reference: here .

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Philnic = After a viewing of those pics, No Thanks!

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have an appointment to get my first bradbury-inspired tattoo in two days. i can barely contain my excitement! i'm getting the phrase "Live forever!" just like that, quotations marks and all. i'll be sure to post a picture when it's finished.

as to the tattoo question, how about a dandelion? i suppose that's not very wild, and probably a little feminine for (what i'm assuming is) a male. i like the dinosaur idea a lot, actually.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post