https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6791083901/m/7391092602

07 April 2006, 01:21 AM
HKGK
edit
edit

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HKGK,
07 April 2006, 05:00 AM
rocket
Get Bradbury An Illustrated Life. Its chock full of tatoo ideas. How about a tatoo of the Illustrated Man. It would be a tatoo within a tatoo within a tatoo.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com
07 April 2006, 10:15 PM
dandelion
If you're going for dinosaurs, don't forget that scientists classify them more closely with birds and lizards, often brightly-colored, rather than the duller shades of some reptiles.
07 January 2009, 02:42 AM
philnic
Another Illustrated Man reference: here .

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
07 January 2009, 01:44 PM
embroiderer
Philnic = After a viewing of those pics, No Thanks!
22 January 2009, 01:56 PM
a.steele
i have an appointment to get my first bradbury-inspired tattoo in two days. i can barely contain my excitement! i'm getting the phrase "Live forever!" just like that, quotations marks and all. i'll be sure to post a picture when it's finished.

as to the tattoo question, how about a dandelion? i suppose that's not very wild, and probably a little feminine for (what i'm assuming is) a male. i like the dinosaur idea a lot, actually.