Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    is there any way to contact ray?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

is there any way to contact ray?
 Login/Join

posted
by email, or even post?

my name is brian, and i record/release psychedelic electronic music as milieu on u-cover records, in belgium.

i've got a second record coming out this fall there, and a third one next spring. the spring album is still in the works, and i was wondering if ray could/would approve of me using a few lines from 'the million year picnic' on the LP liner notes?

i'm a huge fan of ray's work, and it's truly inspired me to make some of what i've made, musically. even if i can't use his writing, i'd gladly send him some of my music just to let him know how much of a difference he's made in my life.

any help with this is very appreciated, and i look forward to staying a member of this forum!

also, anyone who would like to hear some of my music may download it for free here.

brian

Posts: 1 | Location: columbia, south carolina | Registered: 04 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumping this up for people who just asked.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto.