Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    How to get in touch with Ray about his artwork?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to get in touch with Ray about his artwork?
 Login/Join

posted
I was wondering how I could get in touch with Ray, I work in a printmaking studio in San Francisco. We have done limited edition old fashioned hand lithographs for some authors in the past, including David Mamet and Isabel Allende, also some Bukowski drawings. Anyway, I showed my boss Ray's paintings of the Halloween tree off the web, and my boss was interested in maybe doing a small project with him, of one of his drawings. I'd like to know where I can get in touch with him to propose a project and see if he'd be interested? I've read that he doesn't do e-mail,so I wondered how else to contact him.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fanboy,

since it sounds like you want to discuss a business proposition, you should contact Ray's agents:

Don Congdon Associates, Inc.
156 Fifth Avenue, Suite 625
New York, New York, United States

General "fan mail" and non-business communication is best dealt with by writing c/o his publishers:

HarperCollins Publishers Inc
10 East 53rd Street
New York
NY 10022
USA

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, philnic, I thnk his agent is the contact info I need.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post