Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit ~ the play
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit ~ the play
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grnsand:
JKT,
Thanks for the link to Ray Bradbury's Wonderful Ice Cream Suit play. I plan to go. Will Ray be at his play on Friday 9/25 or Saturday 9/26?
Thanks

As a general rule, Ray attends the Saturday night performances.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray's general rule held fast. Tonight was the encore premiere and Ray was there. He gave a nice little speech before the play began. This encore presentation of The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit has a few changes from the last production. Just enough to want to go see it again.

www.plays411.com/raybradbury

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the chance to attend THE WONDERFUL ICE CREAM SUIT last Saturday night and thought it was great. Having Ray there to speak to the audience was just as wonderful. For those who live in the Los Angeles area (or may be visiting LA during the play's run through Saturday, November, 14), I highly recommend it.

Posts: 2471 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post