Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Contacting Ray
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contacting Ray
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Maybe biplane 1 could just call Ray and ask him if he has L. A. representation and how to contact said reps if so. It might be the quickest way to put us all out of our misery.

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Open locks,
Whoever knocks!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

lavano.bmp (190 Kb, 9 downloads)

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just being silly......about patrick

but any information would be most appreciated about LA reps.....his NYC Agents were evasive and rude.

just saying

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's New York for ya.

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, that’s the continental United States. But yup, they can be a tad rude.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is not the best way to contact Ray or his representatives. They probably get dozens of requests and a hundred or more emails per day, at least. In fact, that would probably be a light day...

Go to the publisher. Use official channels. Make a professional presentation or no one will take you serioiusly.

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion, Chapter 31, et. al., and I just spoke with Ray and hadn't read this post regarding any representations he may have in L.A. so didn't ask him.

Chapter 31, your nostalgia is great, soda fountains, what about nickle candy bars?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
biplane1,
And nickel “Three Musketeer” bars that actually had three sections to them and three-cent stamps and penny postcards and the oak telephone booths at the end of the soda fountain.

Try this. Eat a "Tootsie Role" while drinking a frosted root beer. You’ll want to spin around on your stool.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah? Well I remember having to add
colour to margarine! So there!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II and Chapter 31...we are getting old aren't we? Braling II, that margarine, as I remember it, was in a large flat sealed plastic envelope, white with a round button of coloring in the middle of it, orangish in color I believe. My mom would let me knead and pound that sucker for a half an hour before it was all yellow.

Oh, for the old days. Things were a lot simpler then that's for sure.

32 cents a gallon gas, 16 cent movies, etc., etc. Well, I have to get real and realize that those days are long gone, but it is fun to think about them though.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post