Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's new location!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's new location!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Grasstains-

Or accidently spill scalding hot coffee on him. which is what i would be likely to do.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm usually more embarrassed after I've met someone I admire; realizing I've said something totally inappropriate, or wishing I could've said such-snd-such; or discovering that, the whole time I was speaking, the reason he seemed to be so attentive was that I had spinach in my teeth, or a booger attached to a nostril hair that sort of flew in and out as I breathed!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Convoy reading "Bradbury or Bust"!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was amzing! If anyone was there, he was great! I loved him and got my book signed! He was funny, inspiring, and nice!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray is great! Ray is real! The last time that I got to meet him, with my family, he appeared at the door in a white shirt and blue shorts having just returned froma trip to France two days before with Marguerite. He might have been having lunch as there was a spot of something on his shirt, but he was so gracious and didn't seem to be mind our stopping by unannounced. In fact three of my visits were unannounced.

This was before his stroke and he was quite animated and mobile. Braling II, you mention an embarassing moment of having an unmentionable dangling from your proboscis, while mine was when my daughter Emily knocked over a cell from the movie "Fantasia" that was leaning against a love seat. This was when Ray went to another room to take a call from Stan Freberg and he wasn't aware of the accident.

Thankfully, the cell was not hurt in any way. I can only imagine what one of those things are worth today.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted
atenton!: i hve devoured the rey brdbury

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's always good to see readers devouring Ray's works. It's better when they learn to spell.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post