Ray Bradbury Forums
Ray's new location!

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/4611050682

01 February 2007, 12:37 PM
WildGravity
Ray's new location!
Grasstains-

Or accidently spill scalding hot coffee on him. which is what i would be likely to do.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.
01 February 2007, 12:48 PM
Braling II
I'm usually more embarrassed after I've met someone I admire; realizing I've said something totally inappropriate, or wishing I could've said such-snd-such; or discovering that, the whole time I was speaking, the reason he seemed to be so attentive was that I had spinach in my teeth, or a booger attached to a nostril hair that sort of flew in and out as I breathed!
01 February 2007, 05:21 PM
dandelion
Convoy reading "Bradbury or Bust"!
24 February 2007, 05:52 PM
Muffin
He was amzing! If anyone was there, he was great! I loved him and got my book signed! He was funny, inspiring, and nice!
08 March 2007, 01:24 PM
biplane1
Ray is great! Ray is real! The last time that I got to meet him, with my family, he appeared at the door in a white shirt and blue shorts having just returned froma trip to France two days before with Marguerite. He might have been having lunch as there was a spot of something on his shirt, but he was so gracious and didn't seem to be mind our stopping by unannounced. In fact three of my visits were unannounced.

This was before his stroke and he was quite animated and mobile. Braling II, you mention an embarassing moment of having an unmentionable dangling from your proboscis, while mine was when my daughter Emily knocked over a cell from the movie "Fantasia" that was leaning against a love seat. This was when Ray went to another room to take a call from Stan Freberg and he wasn't aware of the accident.

Thankfully, the cell was not hurt in any way. I can only imagine what one of those things are worth today.
08 March 2007, 04:40 PM
<Teh Bradbury>
atenton!: i hve devoured the rey brdbury
08 March 2007, 06:58 PM
dandelion
It's always good to see readers devouring Ray's works. It's better when they learn to spell.