Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    �Help with Report�
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

�Help with Report�
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Chrystal:

I thought the listing of the poem as his first publication was in answer to your second question. Since you didn't specify a limitation on the amount of information requested, I think people were just being helpful.

Also, as pointed out, others were interested in the subject that was being presented IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.

I hate useless meandering on dedicated websites like this, but this all seemed like legitimate outgrowth of the questions you posted.

Did you say thanks for the help provided?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SHH hear that?? yup......thats definatly the sizzel of a candel being put out between wet fingers....:P

BTW I can beat your problem
its 11:46pm
I was out last Friday and this Monday and I have to have 20 4x6 note cards and at least 2 source cards tomorrow by 1:30pm
I have 13 now with 3 source cards and I feel like I have written everything about Ray...I am pooped

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, and I didn't know about this assignment untill yesterday.

[This message has been edited by Siress (edited 10-23-2002).]

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that, Siress, and sorry about the edit above. I meant to quote your post, but edited instead, then didn't know how to "un-edit" it. Anyhow, your original post is still all there--just with a little "P. S." of mine. For the sake of the original question, I'll add that his first unpaid short story publication was "Hollerbochen's Dilemma," in _Imagination!_, January 1938, and his first paid one was "Pendulum," with Henry Hasse, _Super Science Stories_, November 1941. This and two others sold on his 21st birthday financed his trip with a friend to Mexico.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post