Ray Bradbury Forums
�Help with Report�

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/4151036901

24 October 2002, 12:31 AM
Mr. Dark
�Help with Report�
Chrystal:

I thought the listing of the poem as his first publication was in answer to your second question. Since you didn't specify a limitation on the amount of information requested, I think people were just being helpful.

Also, as pointed out, others were interested in the subject that was being presented IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.

I hate useless meandering on dedicated websites like this, but this all seemed like legitimate outgrowth of the questions you posted.

Did you say thanks for the help provided?
24 October 2002, 12:38 AM
Siress
SHH hear that?? yup......thats definatly the sizzel of a candel being put out between wet fingers....:P

BTW I can beat your problem
its 11:46pm
I was out last Friday and this Monday and I have to have 20 4x6 note cards and at least 2 source cards tomorrow by 1:30pm
I have 13 now with 3 source cards and I feel like I have written everything about Ray...I am pooped
24 October 2002, 12:40 AM
Siress
Oh, and I didn't know about this assignment untill yesterday.

[This message has been edited by Siress (edited 10-23-2002).]
24 October 2002, 04:25 AM
dandelion
Sorry about that, Siress, and sorry about the edit above. I meant to quote your post, but edited instead, then didn't know how to "un-edit" it. Anyhow, your original post is still all there--just with a little "P. S." of mine. For the sake of the original question, I'll add that his first unpaid short story publication was "Hollerbochen's Dilemma," in _Imagination!_, January 1938, and his first paid one was "Pendulum," with Henry Hasse, _Super Science Stories_, November 1941. This and two others sold on his 21st birthday financed his trip with a friend to Mexico.