Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Need help about Fahrenheit 451
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help about Fahrenheit 451
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The nice thing about this party is just like in "alien" in space no one can hear you scream! No one has to get particularly formal for this occasion, much less I don't even have to shower, and no one would know!!?
Good thing there are no cameras.

Side note to Dona She might check a local Library for an Interlibrary Loan. You would be surprised what you can have shipped in.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm dancing, but none of you can tell. Congrats, Mr. Dark, on your 451st post!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion: If I get to 500 posts, can we all go to Ray's house and celebrate together? Wouldn't that be cool?!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dude, you're gettin' a virtual PARTY!!

Par-TAY, par-TAY, par-TAY, par-TAY....

I think there's somewhere on one of these links you can take a virtual tour of Ray's house. As for a real one, we shall see....

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can you guys please respond to my earlier post? i really need help. thanks a lot

Posts: 6 | Location: Glendale, AZ US | Registered: 16 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
babiiprincess:::
Wha..!
Wait a minute here... Miss B...I believe you have cybered into the ''partypostings'''...
Do you recall by chance your original visit and posted question?
Otherwise, we'll gladly help, right everyone...???!!!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This string replied to Dona's inquiries, which I believe we replied to. Maybe we even helped a bit. Is your inquiry somewhere else?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the bad thing about virtual parties...the virtual hangover.

[This message has been edited by WritingReptile (edited 02-21-2003).]

Posts: 229 | Location: Van Nuys, CA USA | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know what... I do have a headache....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, don't blame me. . .

:-)

posted Hide Post
Dona, should have her info now, I sent it by way of Interlibrary Loan.

Still cleaning the carpets,,, next time less beverages, guacomole, and chips more tamborines! Asta Lambata

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yea, my post is in this forum, and the topic is called Need Help, right along with most others who have needed help, including this one...lol....thanks to Mr. Dark, who has now responded to my post. I am really stressing out over this report, because it needs to be 3 pages long and i only have a page done now, and its due in 12 hours and 20 minutes. I think i shall stay up all night, sound alright to yall?

thanks tho, and if anyone else can spare some help, please do!

Stephanie

Posts: 6 | Location: Glendale, AZ US | Registered: 16 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oops..I think i missed a party.. :-))
Thank you very much to all the people who answered me, you helped me a lot.
About Pillar of fire, I know that i can find an used copy on Amazon, but i don't have a credit card; I've already ordered some books i needed for my paper on amazon through an italian site, but it was more expensive, and they dont deal second-hand books. I've also checked for interlibrary loan with the library of my university, and i found many other things i needed, but not this story.
However, someone was so kind to scan and send me by e-mail the story.. thank you very very much...
Thank you dandelion for the precious information about the play Fahrenheit 451; where did you took this information?

dona

Posts: 3 | Location: italy | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dona, I'm glad I you received the text.
Princess I hope what I dashed off helped or got to you in time, good luck.

The Carpet is dry now when is the next Party?

[This message has been edited by uncle (edited 02-26-2003).]

posted Hide Post
See my post about sources above. Nolan's list is published in "The Ray Bradbury Companion," but only goes up to 1973. Albright's is unpublished; I think he has plans to publish it. Anything newer than 1989 I had to get out of reference books or off online sources.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post