Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Need help about Fahrenheit 451
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help about Fahrenheit 451
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The weekend's almost here, so it's time for a party!! And I have a three-day weekend, thanks to Casimir Pulaski!! PARTY!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion, ImSklipper,Mr.Dark, Uncle, Others:::

WHY, THAT'S IT!!... A NEW FORUM:

'The Absolutely Continuous 'Ray Bradbury Celebrating' On-Line Party Room'

Like... an endless, no -one -ever- sleeps, joyous, singing, cheering, put -on- the- shoulders -and -carry-him -around- the- room- forever party......

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good idea, Nard, because reading Ray's work always gives me that kind of a joyous feeling!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Open the closets, and let out the skeletons its time to chuck the confetti!!! Bring out the band, and light the jack-o-lanterns it's time for TRICKS AND TREATS in mid Winter.
May as well smile while we got em, and pass em on Like he has always written em.
Raise your spirits, to Howl at the cyber moon Mr Bradbury,
I'll keep turning the pages,
because your work will thrill through the ages!!!!!! Live Forever! Ray
"Party on Dude" "Bill and Ted"
Rock on....... Nard, exellent "wattage" idea!
[This message has been edited by uncle (edited 02-26-2003).]

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
>>>>"Dandelion, ImSklipper,Mr.Dark, Uncle, Others:::"

OTHERS!!! Sheesh, now I know how the Professor and Mary Ann felt!

Posts: 229 | Location: Van Nuys, CA USA | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is F451 in celcius...im makin a new email and greg451 is takin...rat bastids!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 15 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Writing Reptile--Are you feeling left out?? Please don't!! Everyone is invited to the Ray-a-Thon party!! Especially those who make references to my all-time favorite t.v. show! (Did I mention that my cats are named Gilligan and Skipper??)

posted Hide Post
Thanks lil'buddy!

I brought the dandelion wine...where's the glasses?

Posts: 229 | Location: Van Nuys, CA USA | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't you mean the coconut shells??

posted Hide Post
Well we have Sprite, Squirt, and Smokey those
are the cats. Guy is the 8 or 10 month old Bull Mastiff we adopted from the pound that "likes" them. Tricky is the Gerbel, and we have 3 fish tanks an 80, 20, and 10 gallon. With two Daughters under 13 and all their friends we always have a party!!! I was'nt kidding about the carpet cleaning. The girls get retellings of Rays stories for bedtime. or we read them on road trips. The best place for me to hide is online, by the way pass the bean dip...

[This message has been edited by uncle (edited 02-28-2003).]

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fahrenheit 451 = Centigrade 233.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think what Dandelion is saying, is we need more frequent parties.... like at every 233 postings also...
Okay, who is near that??

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Passed it long ago.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Passed it long ago". It just sounds so tired. I had a kidney stone and remembering that "passing" something was wonderful. I guess it's all context. I've enjoyed (almost) every post. We've had a few conflicts scattered here and there about the use of the posts, but other than that, I love this site. I have things I'm reading now, so hope, in a few days, to be able to throw some things out for fun. (Normally, I counter-punch, rather than originating anything.)

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I beg to differ, Mr. Dark. All of your postings seem very original to me. By the way, pass the corkscrew. I'm celebrating my three-day weekend!!