Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26

Moderators: dandelion, philnic

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
 Login/Join

<harvey101blind>
posted
woohoo 4,002 views, all of 3 people actually taking part.

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder why!?! Confused

Posts: 64 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 17 May 2009Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
why so many views ? why only 3 people took part? me too!!!! care to take a guess ?

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We're not supposed to feed the trolls.

<harvey101blind>
posted
aahhhhh.... a reference to the remark that me and dave are one and the same? or something else? but that doesnt explain the views? i guess this is me feeding into you, how about it robertp why not give free verse or poetry a try. write something from your heart , something poetic about a bradbury story, or life. or just keep up the petty crap. up to you doesnt bother me all that much just sort of saddens me

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't write free verse. I charge.

<harvey101blind>
posted
oh snap !!!

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
i'll take a touch and tingle your mind, if you mingle with mine, walk away blind, so the sunspots still shine, drank my fill a bradburywine while still on the vine, but vast seasons dropped and grown me anew time and time and time, a little more refined, a taste like dandelion blood, maybe wrinkles in time, maybe onions, maybe bold, swung off the rope just to hold on to hope, let the sky scrape my scope,,,,,

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Harvey,
liked your last Bradburywine.... "Fine Wine on the Vine".. Liked it, liked it a lot !!

The paper burns,
the timbers smolder,
the chimmmley stacks smokes
from the old damp wood.
The fire wood crackles and spits out
scorching holes out of the hearth rug.

the T.V values spark up ,
switching it's self on
for it daily fix of a few hours.
The voices of long gone actors
fill the room with the joys
and ambieance of a golden age.

Long gone golden days,
radio dreams
Smog bitten olden ways.
we' crowd around disecting,
detecting the words
from the static..

..my mamy......, .......
how I,luv yar .. how I,
....... made it mar,,,
top of the world, ....
.it's one small step...
for man-friday and I,

desert island ..
far from the chaos of these modern days,
far from a window pane
far from these golden days ...
can't touch these golden days..
wont leave a mark on these
far gone olden days.....

whistling ... ain't gonna touch us..
ain't too proud to beg..
ain't no moutain high enough..
ain't no sunshine..
ain't no day gonna rain forever days
gonna live forever...
it's gonna live forever.

whistling,

whistling!.....knock on wood !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dave/l'pool artist,

<harvey101blind>
posted
we where made with free range, choices and change, heart ache and pain, forgiveness is key, it's the only thing sane. we got a whole lotta blame, a whole lotta shame, love love love it all away, rise above it all today

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
that was great dave. the beginning reminded me of sitting in my grandpas living room watching the logs on the fire, when i was young. but that was all around outstanding to read. thank you

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
since i am the sum of all i've lived and breathed, and since i breathed so much ray bradbury, then isnt everything i do in some way inspired by him, and so if i search out and then post a thread specifically for anywone on his message board to post anything they have written spontaneously<sp> on his message board,,,, redundent? redundefy?redundicate?.....am i tipsy? WHERES DAVE???? DAVE, YOUR MY BOY DAVE!!!!!

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Go see my photographs. Told me what you think of them. i like the first one. Its dazzling how big my breasts look. here is the link. I need not enter into any description of the enthusiasm which his presence excited; that is generally known through the reports of the journals of the time. Then turning to Caulaincourt Napoleon said, "Vicenza, ask for the sabre which was given me by Murad Bey in Egypt, and which I wore at the battle of Mount Thabor. CHAPTER L. She took no liquid, as there was a water-tap in the stables, and it was the rule that the lad on duty should drink nothing else. Then the Twentieth Corps pulled out towards the North, and fell back to the Chattahoochie, making quite a shove of retreat. Such was the bright prospect which presented itself to Napoleon when he stepped on board the vessel which was to convey him from Elba to France. The occupant rose and took my hand. Then, you know, they come out just as nice and crisp, and brown; they have soaked up all the beef gravy, and they crinkle between your teeth--" Jim--"Now, I tell you, mashed Neshannocks with butter on 'em is plenty good enough for me. They sent in some ballot boxes, and we elected Judges of the Election. I mingled in the crowd to see the procession and to observe the sentiments of the spectators.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I stole the above quote, but how could I not? It's brilliant.

And they have soaked up all the beef gravy!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
it's a long way to the plank

Report This Post