Find
Notify
Tools

Prussians
 Login/Join

posted
Dear Ray Bradbury message board members,

I have submitted my book to HarperCollins
for review. Do you like it? Do you think they will accept it?

Cippic,
I need you to add Prussia under your country list for emergency purposes please? Can I also have you start .pr as the country of Prussia?

1st Hussars,
The 15th King's Light Dragoons (Hussars) is my personal Army.

Just keep Canada's land a circle for me.

Geography Network Canada,
Please include Prussia on Canada's Atlas for me.

We are the Frederick family and we create Countrys and Monarchys. We have created England (Alfred Frederick the first king of England) and it's monarchy and now Prussia. Also to name a few have been Germany, France, Europe, Switzerland, and Africa.

*UPDATE*
Ungava, Northern Quebec, is now Prussia
for all of Canada to enjoy, we have always been
Canadian Monarchs since the creation of Canada!
Long live the Nutcracker!
King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia

To Her Majesty the Queen
from His Narlyness
King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia

E-M-E-R-G-E-N-C-Y BOOK

****H-E-L-P! I'M LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SPONSOR THAT WILL HELP ME CONCLUDE THE CREATION OF PRUSSIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT****

I NEED A CELL PHONE

Can I have a book with my own name in it with my family's stories?

Frederick is my family name, who we were during the 1700's of Canada and it's first mail system which we wrote stories for the world and we were the Fredericks Kings of Prussia, and the little boy of 7, called
Napolean Bonarparte was the Emperor of France which were our stories of my family of the 1700's of Northern Winnipeg, Canada.

The Queen of England and she's the Queen of Canada, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, assaulted me. She sent a written message over, and then they beat me up. This is the King of Prussia of 26 1/2 years and my name's King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia, I am not a Hockey Rink, I am a King and I own my own country and government and Felice Fraser of Winnipeg's Office of Protocol at Winnipeg's Legislative Government Building told me she was going to shoot me dead in the head with her long time friend of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Constable David Bliss at my house. They both called back and confirmed that I will to be shot in the head by Constable David Bliss of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and then told me to leave the city
while they put my picture on CKY Winnipeg Television News and charged me with Capital Murder for future purposes. I want $400,000,000,000 Billion real dollars right here. King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia.
ken steven pochinko
We are the Frederick family, I am King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia of 26 1/2 years and we are going for the House of Windsor Saxe-Coburg Gotha of England!

Excerpt from the Encyclopedia Americana International Edition c.1989

ERNEST I (IS FREDERICK) (1784-1844), Duke of Saxe-Coburg Gotha. He then held various commands in the campaigns against Napolean. He married Louise of Saxe-Coburg Gotha-Altenburg in 1817.
In 1826, following the death of his brother in law Frederick, Ernest (FREDERICK) gave up Saalfeld and succeeded to Gotha.
ERNEST I (IS FREDERICK) had two sons by Louise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg: Ernest (FREDERICK) (1818-1893), who succeeded him, and Albert (1819-1861), who married Queen Victoria. ERNEST I's (IS FREDERICK) brother Leopold became King of the Belgians, and their sister Victoria was the mother of Britain's Queen Victoria. Ernest I died in Gotha on Jan 29, 1844.

ERNEST (FREDERICK) AUGUSTUS (1771-1851), King of Hanover
and Duke of Cumberland.. so on and such forth...

I just received two death threats in the last three days from the Ottawa Citizen Day-Time News Desk lady saying, "If your the King of Prussia, your dead, you'll never exist."
In response to the worlds youngest billionaire Albert Taxis, here it is regarding using the name Frederick.
I just received my flags for myself and the country of Prussia.
The web designers of the official Royal Family of Prussia website are in full speaking German.

I just spoke to Rick Moore, purchasing agent of the Royal Canadian Mint about owning my own currency for Prussia, and he directed me to a B8 International purchasing agent, which a lady by the name of Chantelle Totvin, placed an order to Munich, for the currency paper that will be the size of a Super 7 lottery ticket which will be used as a currency ticket on a Terminal machine using bar code system connected to the same phone line along with all other VISA and INC. Terminal machines, using the design of the emblem of the crow of Prussia on the ticket which are on my existing flags.

I have just created Prussia's first Business License. Contracts Canada of the Government of Canada is establishing all documents for Prussia that will be needed to complete all currency exchanges between both Prussia and Canada.

To the people of the country of Canada,
I am writing Hon. Reg Alcock President of the Treasury of Canada to fix Canada's national debt. by Zero'ing Canada's national debt. and paying it back to the Canadian Mint. And any future debt. by paying the debt. twice once to the Canadian Mint the other to the debt. itself. Therefore maintaining a permanent flowing Canadian debt. of Zero.
I am King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia of 26 1/2 years and I live at 35 Waller St. Ottawa, Ontario Canada and am receiving charity donations.

Can you write a column for me for consideration? I will pay you. I want to breed with the Royal Family of Russia. I am King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia can you help me find them?
To whom it may concern any who, We are at War for self defense. The Government of Canada has threatened our lives one to many times. We are
the Royal Family of Prussia, the country of Prussia and we are Atomic Warfare at this point. We are reporting Atomic Warfare for self defense. We are reporting this to every government agency around the clock.
To whom it may concern Archives Canada, Can you keep a copy of this original email for Archives explaining the original outline for the Historical Royal Family of Prussia Book Addition Project which the students at U. Ottawa are completing? Thank You
Hi Francine!
Sorry, for the misspelling. Here is the Historical Royal Family of Prussia Book Addition Project for the students.
It started with Napolean traveling alone three months to Prussia to meet his friend King Augustus Frederick I of Prussia, jokingly as King Augustus Frederick I of Prussia, opened the door, "Ah, here he is Napolean I'm dead, get in." They became bestest of friends for life." 1700's.
Napolean Bonarparte, Emperor of France was just a 7 year old boy we raised in our family.
Where we left off.. At the start of The United States of America, England revolted attacked France and withdrew to aide Canada with the War of 1812 which sent The United States of America chasing the cause
through Canada into England through France and up to Prussia where Prussia was residing on the Germany side that caused Germany to explode
causing World War II.
Side note:
Richard is really the 7 year old, Napolean Bonarparte. He was exhumed in 1991 at our house, which was the old bus stop across the street from Rivercrest, West St. Paul in Northern Winnipeg they lived outside. They came over somewhere in the early 1700's.
It was William (Pochinko) Frederick then Augustus (Pochinko) Frederick with little Napolean Bonarparte (Gervais), then William (Pochinko) Frederick then Alexander Theodore (Pochinko) Frederick.
Side note: Pochinko means Rosssnnniskoii translated back to English which stands for the whole Russian Legislative Monarchy.
Now.. at the end of our story Prince Stephen Frederick during World War II dressed as Hermann Goering of the Luftwaffe double posing as President of Prussia killing Hermann Goering and Adolf Hitler in his own name. They already knew each other prior through Adolf Hitlers Pen-Pal organization. He was my grandfather.
*It is an exactly Ten Billion dollar 1080 meters long, 20 story high, 360 meters wide blk tent castle for our family.*
What I want for Christmas, Please and Thank You
20 count, life size 20ft Tall blk Plastic bombs w/ suction cups, life size 20ft X 20ft emergency white w/ white red cross plastic emergency kit w/ white w/ red cross matching parachute. life size white plastic tank with red string shoot off plug. with red cross. life size 7ft wooden toy soldiers guards w/ no markings. life size white plastic 3D Puzzle castle. life size fire red fire engine with red cap nose. life size white plastic city.
If you need an excuse for something that happened in your life, we are the everything within the Nutcracker, Toy Soldier, Candycane looking monarchy.
King of Prussia

King Fernidad Frederick I of Prussia. King Augustus Frederick I of Prussia's line.
Living in Canada's capital city of Ottawa.
35 Waller St. Ottawa Ontario K1N 7G4 Canada
613-234-1144

Enjoy!

Posts: 1 | Location: Ottawa Ontario Canada | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, no. The Prussians have invaded here as well!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Prussians are coming! The Prussians are coming!"

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post