Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Looking for B&W Short-Film...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for B&W Short-Film...
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to find a video copy of a Ray Bradbury black & white short film, that I saw around 1975. Cannot remember name to find it!

It showed a guy getting weird phone calls as gradually the voice learned to speak. Police didn't believe him, and finally he attempted to kill the phone box mounted high on a telephone pole. Instead he was killed. The next scene was looking at the newly repaired telephone box, as there was this "White House. Whom am I speaking to?"

Anyone know the name and where I can view it again?

Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SeaPadre:
Anyone know the name and where I can view it again?

Ray Bradbury: The Story of a Writer.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!! Dial Double Zero. As soon as I saw that title, it came back to me.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also available to view in its entirety online, and download, at the Internet Archive:

http://www.archive.org/details...riterByDavidL.Wolper

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post