Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Looking for LPs (albums) of bradbury stories.

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for LPs (albums) of bradbury stories.
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone have information about where I can get Bradbury stories on records or LPs? Does anyone have any they want to part with? I am a teacher who wishes to use this medium as part of my literacy instruction.

Posts: 6 | Location: Flagstaff, AZ USA | Registered: 09 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can find some online from audio.com and i believe you can download them from mp3.com or any similar audio websites. my boyfriend downloaded a couple hoursworth onto two CD's for me, but I don't believe there are any for sale. I would also try e-bay. The old radio broadcasts are out there. It just takes a little while to find them.

~Keli Linda~

Posts: 32 | Location: San Diego, CA, US | Registered: 10 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry, it's audiobooks.com they have plenty of stories you can purchase.

~Keli Linda~

Posts: 32 | Location: San Diego, CA, US | Registered: 10 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post