Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    What is the title of this Short Story?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the title of this Short Story?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm trying to track down the title of one of Bradbury's non-science fiction short stories. I read it over twenty years ago - I can't even remember the title of the book.
It was about a man and a woman; two very affluent, very spoiled people who fall in love, use and abuse each other, fell apart and came back together again. I remember a passage in which they are on a beach and there is a reference to something offshore, moving below the surface. If anyone can supply me with the title of this short story, I would be grateful.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RonM

I'm guessing this may be it, but only because your description kinda sounds like it... so I'm linking the info here...
http://immersion.raybradbury.ru/english/1/1/

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post