Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    I need to find The Sea Devil

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need to find The Sea Devil
 Login/Join

posted
Help!! if you know a short story entitled The Sea Devil by Ray Bradbury tell me where to find it!!! Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless it's a retitling of something such as "The Fog Horn," there's one called "Undersea Guardians" which is so rare even I haven't read it. Otherwise can't help you.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a story called "The Sea Devil," but it's by Arthur Gordon.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Arthur Gordon story sounds like the answer. Man fishing at night on a dock in the Tampa Bay catches more than he can handle. His struggle with a netted giant manta ray draws him out to the open gulf. Great man vs. animal. Good intensity and somewhat of an RB tone, however....

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post