Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    I really liked fahrenheit 451

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I really liked fahrenheit 451
 Login/Join

posted
fahrenheit is a very good book, it is very interesting, i thought it was inspiring and a little confusing but over all i liked it.

Posts: 1 | Location: Fulton, MD, USA | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
liza246, if FAHRENHEIT 451 was the first book by Ray Bradbury that you have read, I would urge you not to stop there. Ray has written many other wonderful novels and stories. Without trying overwhelming you with recommendations (and everyone has his or her own favorite), I would recommend his novels SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES and DANDELION WINE, and his short story collections THE ILLUSTRATED MAN and THE GOLDEN APPLES OF THE SUN (THE GOLDEN APPLES OF THE SUN was the first book by Mr. Bradbury that I ever read, and it made me a Bradbury reader and fan for life...and that was almost 40 years ago!).

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post