Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Remember a short story?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember a short story?
 Login/Join

posted
Greetings to all.
Does anyone have knowledge regarding a short story published in the American Way complimentary air line magazine January 1995?

My real question is the origination of the new names of the couple in the story: Mercy and Frank. Does anyone have personal knowledge of where these names may have emerged? Besides RAY'S imagination.

Thanx.
mercy

Posts: 1 | Location: Riverview, FL USA | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mercedesford...

...thought I'd be able to help you...but, nope. Don't know this one. My suggestion is try the 'MAIN' Bradbury website...where there are a lot of other people that could help...

click on: http://www.raybradbury.com

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post