Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WALL*E
 Login/Join

posted
Has everyone seen WALL*E yet? Very good movie, and surprisingly turned out to be a real sci-fi story.

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WALL-E: Worst animated movie in years. But not as bad as 'Monster House'. But close! On second thought, tied!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey now! Monster House was actually pretty good. Really good to start, just finished weak.

Ratatouille was the best animated film I've seen in a long time. I asked that question of Ray a few months ago, and he agreed.

Cars would be the other really great animated film from recent times.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have any fat friends and they are thinking of going to the movies, DO NOT take them to WALL-E. In fact, you shouldn't have taken them to Monster House either. I gave WALL-E 1/2 star. Because I was nice.

Doug Spaulding: Ratatouille is the best. I rate that one right there with Happy Feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LBqwmDj13Q

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dunno, I liked it, it was different than any other animated movie I have seen.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw Wall-E and I prefer the original, Number 5 is still alive!

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that the movie itself was great (probably overall my least favorite Pixar, though I haven't seen all of Bug's Life which a lot of people didn't like) but I thought it had some good touches. Although the entire world being covered in trash to the point that there are no plants, I thought was extremely far fetched. And why were the people from the past not animated? Just so they could use the clip from that musical?

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post