Notify
Tools

HELP!!!
 Login/Join

posted
Hello another world!
I'm a student from Russia.
In brief:
1) I saw a TV program about Ray Douglas Bradbury when a boy and got inerested.
2)I read a book and got bewildered.
3)I started learning languages and now I have to write my thesis. I am eager to write a paper about Ray Bradbury's novel "Green Shadows White Whale".
I'd be very very very very greatful if someone could give me some INFORMATION. It's hard for me to find anything here.
PLS help I don't want to write a silly and boring paper.

Posts: 1 | Location: Russia | Registered: 27 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
plantain, most regular posters on this site do not want to do students' homework assignments for them. Also, while you ask for information, it is hard to know exactly what kind of information you are seeking. You'll find, however, that people will be more eager to help you if you first share your own ideas about GREEN SHADOWS, WHITE WHALE with us, and then ask for feedback. For example, why did you like the book? What in the book interested you? What do you think Ray was trying to say to his readers about his experiences in Ireland and with John Houston? Or are you merely looking for research sources, such as books of criticism about Ray's writing?

Posts: 2471 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post