Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Rays writing

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rays writing
 Login/Join

posted
I think that Ray Bradbury's writing is very good and could change the world. And if it doesnt it will spark the mind that will change the world. Since his book talks about the world changing for the worse. Maybe someone will listen to what Ray Bradbury's book has to say and will stop such advancments in technology so that we can enjoy things like books. If the things in Ray Bradbury's book comes true then their will be a lot of government corruption and people wont be able to express the opinoins as they want. And everyone will conform with each other. And everyone will be the same. And I think that Ray Bradbury is a great author because he wrote about stuff like that.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray's writing. Big subject. For the record, he has never been against technology. He just questions how it is used, and how its uses affect peoples' lives.

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i agree with you ..... rays wrighting has inspired alot of people , mostly kids....i enjoyed the 451 book alot.....

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that rays writinfg is not that good. It is to hard to understand. He uses to big of word. It is not the writing that I like to read. I like to understand what I am reading, not be lost. If the book uses not so many big words it would be better.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that rays writing is instering. i think its instering because he writes in an unique way and has very good ways of expressing his idea and feelings. He is a successful person who think in an way that ive never seen before. MAybe some other time i would liek to sit down and actully really read one of his books. I wish that he were alive today and still writing books. I think that If he was still writing books about technology we would want to pay more attention to him and liaten to what he has to say.

Posts: 4 | Location: illinois | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post