Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    A Good Photo of HALLOWEEN TREE painting- Finally!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Good Photo of HALLOWEEN TREE painting- Finally!
 Login/Join

posted

Here is a much better view of the painting- I hope you enjoy it! Random

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a beautiful thing!

Are you going to send RB a copy of it? I'll take it to him if you like.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I'd love for him to see it- it is just oil paint on masonite right now (the reds and yellows are still very wet) so I need to get it scanned and made into prints. It has been fun to paint. I'll see what kind of print I can come up with.
Thank you for commenting- I hope folks here will enjoy it- I wish I could offer a real tree full of Jack o'lanterns instead!

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is fantastic. I love the colors and mood. Nice job!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr. Dark! I really appreciate that!

posted Hide Post
WOW! that's really good.

Posts: 6 | Location: Calif | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for looking- I love the subject

posted Hide Post
Fantastic!! If you get around to making prints anytime soon, I'd love to hang one in my new home!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I am experimenting with a laser print that I'll see tomorrow buta fine art print will be forthcoming too. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks for your encouragement! Random

posted Hide Post
Oooh. Purty!

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Big Grin If this forum connects with it I am happy!

posted Hide Post
I just noticed the circus poster on the tree, love it! How can we get a copy?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am checking out a laser print of it today to see how it looks- if it is okay I'll let you know sometime today.
I eventually want to get this in "fine art" print but right now I will check out this other print. Thank you! I'll get back to you soon.

posted Hide Post
Randomyork, now that is more what I was thinking in terms of the color enhancements.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you biplane1, this is from a photo I took of it on the easel with good, old fashion color negative film. It sure beats those grainy pics I posted earlier.