Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    hoe ray bradbury inspired my life!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hoe ray bradbury inspired my life!
 Login/Join

posted
He inspired my life by writing a book set in the past and written in the past and contradicts the future. In his book he pre dicts the future, and in our present day the events that happened in his book our beginnig to come around in this day, and age. he made me think about how important books are and how much we need them in life!

Posts: 4 | Location: illinois | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed... I've heard that some people even think of him as a prophet to our furure. Which is possible i guess... i think that it was a coincidence.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He inspired my life by writing a book set in the past and written in the past and contradicts the future. In his book he pre dicts the future, and in our present day the events that happened in his book our beginnig to come around in this day, and age. he made me think about how important books are and how much we need them in life!
if we didnt have them we wouldnt evn kno how to write or think like we do!!he really made me see hoe important they are!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post