Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Amazing Pictures of Ray
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazing Pictures of Ray
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaitingTom:
... but I never knew it was called the Bradbury building.

Did you know it was featured in the opening credits of The Ray Bradbury Theater?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bradbury building was also built over a 100 yrs ago, with the intention to build what a building might look like 100 yrs later.

Unfortunately, the imagination was pretty creative, but it still looked like a building 100 yrs ago.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to say thank you WaitingTom. I love picture archives. The first thing I entered in line with the subject matter at hand was "author". Here's the first picture I saw pop up in view, kind of interesting I thought.

http://unitproj.library.ucla.edu/dlib/lat/display.cfm?m...lat_1429_b752_281380

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post