Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    what does ray bradbury drive?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what does ray bradbury drive?
 Login/Join

posted
would he have an import or a domestic?

i think he would drive a 1997 Acura integra type R.

What do you think?

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray does not drive. In fact, he has never even gotten a driver's license. He witnessed a terrible automobile accident (with fatalities) as a young man, which ended any interest he had in driving.

Posts: 2475 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His wife used to drive an XKE and a Datsun 280ZX

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lately he's been seen in a wheelchair, at least at public events, though his favorite vehicle of operation is an IBM Selectric II. (He doesn't use a computer, either, and avoids flying in planes.)

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
boo-urns to that, I hoped eventhough he does not drive he ould at least own some sort of fast sprots car. you know, just for kicks.

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, oh...better check with Dandelion. Get her on the phone....(whoopss...this is 2003 AD.)
Email online: ready delete for possible action

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once in an interview Ray said he was going to "fly in a plane, learn to smoke, and drive a Maserati, all in one day." The interviewer said, "No, you're not," and Ray agreed, "No, I'm not. It's a lie!"

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post