Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Sound of Thunder trade papberback

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Sound of Thunder trade papberback
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know which, if any, stories in the trade paperback of A Sound of Thunder, are NOT readily available in other collections published in recent years? I have bought all ofthe hardback and trade paperback collections released in the last 10 years or so and was wondering if there was enought "non-repeat" material to merit buying ASOT.

Thanks.

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bsaenz24,

your post was the first I'd heard of this book.

I've scoured the web, and haven't been able to find a table of contents. HarperCollins, the publisher, simply says it contains "32 of Bradbury's most famous tales". It looks from the cover art like an attempt to cash in on the forthcoming movie (hooray! Ray should make some money from it!), but it also looks like it won't contain any new material. Publication is set for 30th August.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post