Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    SCARLET LITERARY MAGAZINE VOLUME #2

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCARLET LITERARY MAGAZINE VOLUME #2
 Login/Join

posted
Scarlet Literary Magazine has just published its much anticipated second volume, and it is a beauty. In their first issue they were kind enough to print two of my own fantasy poems. In their brand new installment, they have most generously published three examples of my fantasy prose within their drooling pages of science fiction, horror, and fantasy. This handsome volume, featuring many "extinguished" writers and artists may be excavated by clicking onto the atmospheric link exhumed below.

http://scarletzine.wordpress.com/steve-vertlieb-2/

Best Wishes,

Steve Vertlieb

Posts: 47 | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scarlet Literary Magazine

Scarlet Literary Magazine does a great job. I have found great insights by reading this. I think it would be cool to run some information governance numbers to see how it works out. I especially enjoy the fantasy prose that you are talking about. Keep up the great work.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mattbrady,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post