Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Donn Albright

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donn Albright
 Login/Join

posted
I hope this is the right place for this and, if not, I apologise. But I need to contact Donn Albright (at his request) about a particular edition of The Martian Chronicles and I've lost his e-mail address. If anyone here could either pass this along to him or supply me with his address, I would be quite grateful.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As far as I know Donn never had an email address. At least when he wanted me to contact him, he asked someone who does have email to email me. Maybe he does have an email address and just didn't have mine but if so you'd think this person would forward his email to me rather than emailing me themselves? If you like you can try emailing your message to me and I can print it and snail mail it to Donn.

Posts: 7306 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandercombe:
I hope this is the right place for this and, if not, I apologise. But I need to contact Donn Albright (at his request) about a particular edition of The Martian Chronicles and I've lost his e-mail address. If anyone here could either pass this along to him or supply me with his address, I would be quite grateful.

I do have Donn's email address as I am family friend. If you want, I can get your request/information to him.

Joe

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer, but Donn has informed me he already dug up this guy's email address and contacted him.

Posts: 7306 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seeing the age of sandercombe's post, I sort of figured but I thought I would offer.

I was sorry I missed Donn the last time he was here in town as I haven't seen him since last year at this time.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post