Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Happy Birthday, Ray!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday, Ray!
 Login/Join

posted
Поклонники Вашего творчества из России поздравляют Вас, мистер Брэдбери, со столь знаменательным юбилеем. Желаем железного здоровья Вам и вашей семье. Всех благ Вам. Мы счастливы, что у нас есть Вы и Ваши книги. Спасибо!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Mr. Bradbury,
Your Ukrainian fans wish you good health and great inspiration! We love you and your brilliant books!
Warmest regards from Poltava, Ukraine

Posts: 2 | Location: Poltava, Ukraine | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Ray Bradbury!

I send you my hearty greetings on your 90th Birthday!
Your works have been a great enjoyment for a couple generations here in Ukraine.
I am your second generation fan and am sure my future kids would adore your
books as much as I and my parents do.
Lots was said and written about your works before me.
And much more which is left to say I would like to leave to say for others.
As for me I just want to shake your hand Mr. Bradbury. God bless you!

Vladimir Kolbasa,
Poltava, Ukraine

Posts: 1 | Location: Poltava, Ukraine | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Уважаемый Рэй,

я вырос и сформировался под впечатлением Ваших мудрых и высокоморальных произведений, которые не только несут доброе и вечное, но и заставляю, вернее учат работе мысли, полёту фантазии, - нет ограничений!
Будьте здоровы и счастливы!

Искренне Ваш Олег Аттестатов
Крым, Украина,
гражданин планеты Земля

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some ukranian guys just don't understand that Ray does not use internet and does not read russian Smiler

BTW, Bradbury's jubelee is number one topic in russian blogs today:

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some Ukrainian guys wouldn't remember the Cold War. In Ray's era, learning Russian would have been tantamount to treason.

Why are so many of your sites blocked?

Posts: 64 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Ray,

Happy birthday to you! Many happy returns of the day!

Please,be sure that many people in Russia enjoy reading your books. Your books remind about happy and bright minutes of my childhood and youth. I am glad that my son also loves your books.

In 80th when not too many of your books were translated into Russian I tried to do my best translating your stories for my friends.

Your books are at the first shelf in my bedroom. I read them when it's sad to me and when I am happy. I am happy to live at the same planet with you.

I wish you good health and happiness!

Olga

Posts: 1 | Location: Moscow Russia | Registered: 23 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Olga!
Господь тебя благослови!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Спасибо, Рэй! Живите долго!

Наталья, Россия

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Ray! Live long!

Natalya, Russia

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post