Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    At the risk of asking an oft-repeated question . . .

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At the risk of asking an oft-repeated question . . .
 Login/Join

posted
Would one of you kind people be able to give me the address to which I should send a letter and a book to be autographed? I have found several addresses by Google, most of which I believe are publishers' addresses and a few of which I think are out of date.

Edit:
Thank you very much for the reply by e-mail!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skybright,

Posts: 1 | Location: Montana, USA | Registered: 30 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad someone came through.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you happen to have the address? I would like to send Mr. Bradbury a book to be autographed.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could someone tell me a way to send something, please? Even better would be someone close who visits him to pass it on. (It is not so private that I have to send it myself.)

Thank you!

"Save your freedom. If anyone tells you you may not read Harry Potter because of 'witchcraft', run! Shun him. He's a Fireman."

Posts: 152 | Location: Formerly SacraDemento, California | Registered: 23 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post