Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    NO LECTURE AT ACKERMAN HALL TODAY 4/29/06
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NO LECTURE AT ACKERMAN HALL TODAY 4/29/06
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
This may be the wrong place for this but it seems a few people in this thread have the inside scoop. If anyone has any video or audio of Mr. Bradbury speaking, and could bear to part with it I would be happy to pay top dollar.
If not, any leads on where I might start looking would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 86 | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A wonderful televison show about Ray, called RAY BRADBURY: AN AMERICAN ICON, is still available on VHS for $24.99 at the website of Movies Unlimited (I do not believe the film is available in DVD format). Filmed conversations with Ray take up much of the video. The website for Movied Unlimited is www.moviesunlimited.com.
Type is a search request on the Movies Unlimited website, using the VHS format and the words "Ray Bradbury", and the search mechanism should take you to the film and ordering instructions.

Posts: 2482 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's some on this site if your computer can handle it.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would highly recommend the video Ray Bradbury-An American Icon. I think that I got it on Amazon.com for about $25.00. Excellent coverage of Ray talking about many things. Marguerite is interviewed along with Forest Ackerman and many others. It is narrated by Rod Steiger, who is no longer with us, unfortunately.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard and biplane, I assume you are talking about the same program? I plan on getting it, Thankyou Both very much.

Dandelion, I totaly forgot that there was all that footage on the main page. I have dialup but I plan on finding someone with DSL that can get it and burn it for me. Best Mod ever. Big Grin

Posts: 86 | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post