Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    HELP!! Project DUE!!!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP!! Project DUE!!!
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone!! I just found this web site. I've only read one short story by Ray Bradbury. That is "All Summer In A Day", i think that it is a very good story!! I'm a student and need help on a project about "All Summer In A Day". I'm making a game about the story. I have rain drops, clouds, umbrella's and rain puddles as game spaces. I also have Rain Cards, they are questions about the story and if you get the question right then you can go ahead 2 spaces, who ever gets to the Venus, finish spot first wins. I'm just having trouble with game pieces. I don't know what to use. Since i just found this site today, i don't have a lot of time left becuase the project is due this Monday, December 16. If any one has any suggestions please tell me!! I would grately appreciate it !! thanks

C ya

BooksRme

Posts: 2 | Location: Millsboro, Delaware, United States | Registered: 12 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kind of a fun assignment.

The pieces sound fine to me. You might, on the board, have a closet that is a trap, with the goal be getting out while the sun is out.

Since the sun is only out for a limited period, you might have a sundial, flashlight, and clock/watch for game pieces.

I'm not a creative gamemaker, but maybe this is slightly useful?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, thats a very good idea! i never thought about that. Thanks so much. I'll tell you what grade i get soon. C ya

BooksRme

Posts: 2 | Location: Millsboro, Delaware, United States | Registered: 12 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post