Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    writing to Mr. Bradbury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

writing to Mr. Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
My mother knew Mr. Bradbury in grade school/high school and would like to contact him. Is there an email address?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also want to contact mr. Bradbury. I had created a polictical cartoon for Mr. Bradbury in 1990-1991, and I'm interested in contacting him. If you read your board Mr. Bradbury, I did this through Mr. Glen Johnson. If anyone can locate Mr. B's email please contact me. Thank you

Posts: 1 | Location: big bear lake calif. | Registered: 13 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
timh
cher:

If you want to email me your letter/note/drawings/etc...I'll fax it over to Ray Bradbury.

Use this email:
catchaway@comcast.net

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Nard. Will be sending the material to you. Timh

posted Hide Post
Nard - got the email - will make sure my Mother sees it and responds to you. Thanks a lot. Tim