Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray goes to Mars! And some interviews.

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray goes to Mars! And some interviews.
 Login/Join

posted
It's official! NASA are sending some of Ray's work to Mars, accompanied by some H.G.Wells, Carl Sagan, etc. Full story here.

And another thing... This may have been posted here before as it dates from Nov 2005, but it was new to me: an interview with Ray from LA Alternative Press. It covers a lot of familiar ground, but because it is a transcribed conversation rather than an editorialised interview it seems a lot fresher to me than many of the interviews we've seen lately. The interview is here.

And finally... the podcast Adventures in Scifi Publishing has an interview with Ray in its first episode. You can listen online (MP3) or subscribe to the Podcast here.

Apologies if any of this is old news!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: philnic,

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Philnic. The Mars DVD is fascinating.

I remember the Frank Black interview from last year, but it's refreshing to read it once again.

Posts: 194 | Registered: 06 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have "The Cult of Ray" CD. It's a bit out of my ordinary listening mode, but I really enjoy it. I give it a hearty thumbs up and recommend all you Ray lovers get a copy.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post