Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    How do I get in touch?????

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I get in touch?????
 Login/Join

posted
I spoke to mr Bradbury recently in San Diego when he was doing a lecture for the learning annex. I asked him if i could make a short film out of "the pedestrian". He told me he'd give me permission providing I send a letter from my college professor along with my script.
How do I get my script to him?
I only had a very short time to converse with him, and I couldn't ask for an address.

Posts: 1 | Location: CA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Refer to the topic labled "Writing to Mr. Bradbury" (from 2/2/02). You might need to select "show topics from the last year" from the drop-down box near the top of the page.

Also you might be interested in the following web page with information about an upcoming appearance:
http://home.earthlink.net/~bgsw/SWM/Bradbury.html

Posts: 31 | Location: Newbury Park, CA, USA | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post