Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Can Anyone Help me?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can Anyone Help me?
 Login/Join

posted
Here is my situation folks....

I'm a junior high student, and we started our Illinois History project. And the topic I have chosen, is the ol' so famous and talented writer: Ray Bradbury.

I have info on him, from his website, and other places. But I was just wondering if any of you generous people, had any sort of other info on him. If you do, it very much be appreciated by me. So if you have any, here is my email: chrismeasel69@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Chris

Posts: 1 | Location: Mt. Sterling, IL, USA | Registered: 05 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris, When is it due, and how fast can you read? What collections of short stories/novels by Mr Bradbury have you digested so far... That is my best suggestion is to stay up late: if you have to with a flashlight, and read till you either can't fall asleep or have to shut the book. My second suggestion is to get a copy of "The Illustrated Man" it is a classic to whet your appetite. Good Luck on your report!

Posts: 248 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need Help with these question?

All summer in a day By Ray Bradbury

Describe the setting of the story?
Describe the conflict in the story?is it realistic?
Describe how the venus children feel about margot?
how do u feel about the children treated margot?explain
what is the autor trying to tell us about human behavior?
Give 3 examples of a metaphor
give 3 examples of a simile

Thanx guys

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can someone help please

posted Hide Post
mixman - I can answer all your questions at once:

READ THE STORY & DON"T ASK STRANGERS TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU!

Posts: 79 | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok Im sorry whatever I said if I affended anyone but I just need alittle help because I dont have the story and Im not a very good reader

[This message has been edited by mixman123 (edited 11-07-2003).]

posted Hide Post
No one means to sound snotty, but if you don't have the story, how can getting someone to answer these questions for you have any meaning -- educationally -- whatsoever?

You need to get the story somehow, read through it, and work up your tentative answers. At that point, if you need supplemental thoughts or critiques of what YOU think it means, post your tentative ideas and many here will be happy to help.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mixman123

Here's the story, online:
� ALL SUMMER IN A DAY �

click on, or type into finder: http://www.intermed.it/bradbury/Allsummer.htm

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post