Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bill Hirschman's Article

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Hirschman's Article
 Login/Join

posted
Be sure to check The Lake's link to Bill Hirschman's fine article on Ray. It is under In His Own words dated today. Click on the link and enjoy, what I think, is a fine article.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: biplane1,

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Bill this evening and he is printing off a "clean" copy of his article and sending it Ray along with the actual Arts & Entertainment section. They used the same photo that is on the Bradbury Chronicles book (with permission of course) along with a current picture of Ray in three quarters profile with an image of Mars behind him. They use a third photo of him about when he was in early thirties, a straight on head shot.

Bill mentioned that he article may picked up by other papers, who belong to the syndicate that the Florida Sun Sentinel is part of, across the country. If any of you see this happening please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post