Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    On the turntable?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On the turntable?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Grateful Dead: Dead Set (Acoustic performance)

Deep Elem Blues

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Doors, The Best of The Doors.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steppenwolf, For Ladies Only.

I wish my car looked like that.

later: I like the bushdoctor, mon...

>listening now to Led Zeppelin, Physical Graffiti.

later still: >Neil Young, After The Goldrush, then, Rust Never Sleeps...

For the love of humanity, won't more people tell me what they are listening to? I'm trying to break out of this pedant state I'm in and broaden my musical knowledge. I want sensitive musical taste buds....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

posted Hide Post
================================================

Peter Tosh

================================================

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Venus in furs.

The velvet underground

"whiplash, girl child, in the dark"

and grasstains... I cant see your name without thinking of that starfish story. *shudder*

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stephen Tosh!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rockoid, you want more recommendations from your robotic pal here? I thought I'd overwhelmed you!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
E.L.P., In Concert...C'est la vie!

Bring it on mac! B-Two, not specifically you as a morbid curiosity of random scattered information from strangers/friends lives. I was basically exhorting others to share more...

(B-Two, what are these lil dots called again? I love 'em...)

posted Hide Post
Rockoid! OMG, I just got that! Damn, now you have one pissed off rocket on your hands and guess where its aimed!

posted Hide Post
I just fell out of my chair crying/laughing, take your pick.

posted Hide Post
Old time relijun y'all!!!!!

I cant suffer the intense heat o' summer..

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A real SF sound permeates this old album. "Have you Seen the Stars Tonight" is especially haunting!
on Jefferson Starship's...(ellipsis)...Blows Against the Empire.

http://www.yourmusic.com/browse/album/103782.html?sendr...f83&sendroikwd=Album

(Be sure to read the Review on the page that arrives.)

Posts: 2806 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(B-Two, what are these lil dots called again? I love 'em...)
ellipsis

posted Hide Post
>America, Riverside.

WildGravity, have you seen it yet? I may go to Target and get it now! Its so good.

Fjp, I don't have that album but I have wanted to get it for a long while. I do have Surrealistic Pillow, which is super mellow and spacey.

Thanks B-Two(for the dot info, by the way while we're on this discourse, what are my parenthesizing comments called?)), I'd tell you to chill out, but that now has a very negative cold sound to it....

posted Hide Post
Rocket, didn't mean anything by "Rockoid" - just my nicknaming penchant.
As to the orthographic question, "parenthetical remarks" maybe?

Speaking of rockets, I share your love of the old illustrations! (I think this topic came up before.) I wish our modern spacecraft looked more like those pictured in the '50s drawings!