Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Secret? HELP

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Secret? HELP
 Login/Join

posted
Years ago I ran across aparagraph or two of R Bradbury's, I think from the Martian C. It was along the lines of "The secret? There is no secret�or the secret is to enjoy each moment etc.- That ws the jest of it.
can anyone help me find that passage?

Posts: 1 | Location: Bloomfield Hills, mi | Registered: 09 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do people find this particular website is a mystery. Especially since it is mostly abandoned.

the
hawk:
The website, the NEW Bradbury website you want to ask questions at is: http://www.raybradbury.com

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What else is weird is that most of those who find their way here and to whom directions to the New Board are given, never seem to show up there!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post