Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    "The Meteor" short story/screenplay

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Meteor" short story/screenplay
 Login/Join

posted
Nard Kordell suggested I repost this in the hope that a new "top of the listing" might jolt someone's memory...

"The Meteor" was, I understand, the original source for Ray Bradbury's (1952/3) screenplay for the 3D movie "It Came from Outer Space". Would anyone have access to a copy of any "Meteor" story/screenplay material or know of its published whereabouts.

Many Thanks again

Posts: 2 | Location: London United Kingdom | Registered: 09 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Meteor" was a 110-page story treatment for the movie. It may have been published in some very special, limited edition, but, as far as I know, has NEVER appeared in a book, and certainly not in anything mainstream or easy-to-get.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post