Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Being new to this message board, I don't know where to find anything.

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Being new to this message board, I don't know where to find anything.
 Login/Join

posted
Is there a calendar that notes appearances by Mr. Bradbury? Will he be appearing anywhere in the Los Angeles area of California anytime soon?

Marilyn

Posts: 3 | Registered: 13 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Marilyn.

No central place for info, but Ray will definitely be at the Comic-Con in San Diego next month.
Also try http://www.bradburychronicles.com and click on appearances. Sometimes Sam Weller meets up with Bradbury and it lists the event.

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, this is probably the only reason I wish I lived on the west coast. He was going to come to Fahrenheit 451 off-Broadway last month, but he ended up not being able to due to health problems. I mean, the man is almost nine decades old.

-----------------------------

Posts: 32 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware. | Registered: 22 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

Marilyn

Posts: 3 | Registered: 13 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post