Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    research paper. PLEASE HELP!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

research paper. PLEASE HELP!
 Login/Join

posted
i am doing a research paper on ray but i have no idea what to do it on. should i focus on just one of his works or what inspired/influenced him?

if you want to send me an instant message send it to: urantiancreature.

thank you.

Posts: 2 | Location: hialeah | Registered: 22 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'''What inspired Ray and influenced him'''... should be something of a topic to tackle. The more ambitious topic for sure....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm ahead of you my friend. my thesis is now, "ray bradbury's childhood fascinations with magic and fantasy escalated into what is now known as his literary style." now i just need information to support it. i have a lot of little things but they are all vague. ex. his mother taking him to the theater. i can't write a paragraph on that. any suggestions?

Posts: 2 | Location: hialeah | Registered: 22 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In these kinds of questions, it is somtimes helpful to read his introductions, afterwards, and his interviews. I'd start there.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And don't overlook his real-life meeting with Mr. Electrico--one of the defining moments in his life.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't overlook the resources at this site:
http://www.raybradbury.com/articles.html
www.raybradbury.com (link at bottom of this page) has articles, biography, and some interviews (I believe). Be sure you have checked these out.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a beautiful mind:
i am doing a research paper on ray but i have no idea what to do it on. should i focus on just one of his works or what inspired/influenced him?

if you want to send me an instant message send it to: urantiancreature.

thank you.

i say isperations... that's what i'm doing...

Posts: 1 | Location: Troy, NY, USA | Registered: 25 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Geikoman:

(Can you really save me $200 on my car insurance?)

Seriously, you MUST view the Bradbury videos on this website if you have not already. They may help in your project...
http://www.raybradbury.com/at_home_clips.html

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not really, no.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post