Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Essay Help- Need Suggestions ASAP

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Essay Help- Need Suggestions ASAP
 Login/Join

posted
I am doing an essay on Dandelion Wine, but I don't know what my thesis should be. I have to write about one of the themes and some of the literary elements.
Thank you

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you read it yet?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course. Smiler
My problem is figuring out what themes to extract from the book and what literary elements I should talk about.
Basically, I am at a lost. I want to talk about the sense of childhood the book envokes, along with the way imagery and symbolism is used, but I really don't know how to put my thesis into words.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t know how to put it into words either. Especially the stuff about the ravine, the trolley, the sneakers, the time machine…

You’ve sure got a challenge there. I’m not you but I’m sympathetic.

Good luck!

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post