Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Disturbing Image

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disturbing Image
 Login/Join

posted
While recently surfing the web, I came across this photo: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47796715/

Who would do such a thing?! What has Mr. Bradbury ever done to the creator? The answer, of course, is nothing. I simply cannot tolerate this sort of thing. Defiling a picture is one thing, but defiling a picture of Ray Bradbury is another!

*Insert witty comment here*

Posts: 4 | Location: BradsBurg | Registered: 31 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awww, yes... the price we pay for living in an uneducated, uncultured and FREE country where pride, vanity and selfishness ALWAYS come before the needs of others.

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a deviantart account. I can reprot the image, as being abuse, or inappropriate.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your complaints seem to have been heard. I can't open this image, and just as glad about it.

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its stupid. its just a picture of bradbury with little drawn on horns. How offensive! I can still report it for plagerism.. but why bother?

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post