Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I need Help

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need Help
 Login/Join

posted
I need to compare 2 stories of Ray BradBurys Short Stories, My Question for my report is. "Explore Ray Bradburys message about the future in at least 2 of his short stories.

Poop Is yellow but pee is Brown

Posts: 2 | Location: Toms river,nj,usa | Registered: 05 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which two short stories? What is the assignment or what do you have available?

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about "There will come soft rains" and "the Million Year Picnic?" Could be an interesting contrast between those two.

P.S. I'm not sure if I got the right title for that second one. Feel free to correct me if it is wrong, but I was referring to the last story in M.C.

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its the one with the Baby Purple Triangle, THe other with the women and the black suit i read....

Poop Is yellow but pee is Brown

Posts: 2 | Location: Toms river,nj,usa | Registered: 05 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The purple baby triangle is "Tomorrow's Child" I don't know the title of the second story.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're not talking about "There Was an Old Woman" with the "dark young man" in the suit, are you?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post