Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    story about Americans in Latin America and cultural stereotype

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

story about Americans in Latin America and cultural stereotype
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to remember a short story about an American in Latin America who is picked up by men in a truck driving in the jungle and picking up mannequin parts that turn out not to be mannequin parts. It is very reminiscent of 'and the rock cried out' which is why i believe it to be a Bradbury short story.

Posts: 2 | Location: Indianapolis | Registered: 06 November 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure don't remember any Bradbury story like this and I think I'd remember it.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Morris James, welcome to the Board. However, like dandelion, I don't believe the story you describe was written by Ray Bradbury.

Posts: 2482 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok. Thanks. If I do find out the name and author of the story i will post it.

Posts: 2 | Location: Indianapolis | Registered: 06 November 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post